Friday, May 6, 2011

Mine Brothers

I  has two brothers n technically they is both olders,  ones mine twinny even thoughs we dont looks alike, hes still a minute older then me n sometimes he acts like it too. Mine Brothers is the best in the world, they protect me , talk for me and are mine best friends, I can count on them to do anythings for me, they make me smile, and laugh , and we are pretty much always togethers. Even when they grow up I think we are gonna be good friends, Sometimes  we fight but not very often mostly we jus slap each other n moves ons. We has suma the same classes at school , so thats fun too cept they tend to get me in trouble somes. Im totally innocent on mine own .. Even though sometimes dey drive me crazy I wouldnt trade thems for the world. and I wouldnt ask for any others acuz jeeze two is a handfull enough. I dont want any sisters either.. girls can be evils .

No comments:

Post a Comment